Sweetwater Inn Policies
Rates quoted are for Double Occupancy. There is a $30.00 Fee for each additional person per night for rooms that can accommodate more than two guests. Children aged four and under stay for free.
There is a two-night minimum stay required any day of the week or weekend, and a three-night minimum stay on major holidays. Please call our Innkeeper to inquire about a one-night exception at 1-800-300-4140. A one-night exception is not guaranteed or may not be possible. Please call to inquire on availability.
A Deposit of the first night stay, plus tax is required to reserve your room. For multiple rooms being booked, each room reserved must have a Deposit to secure for your desired dates.
If your stay is one-night only, the full amount will be taken as your Deposit. Major credit cards are accepted: VISA, Visa Debit cards, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. If you pay in Cash, you must have a valid credit card on file for incidentals.
Cancellations & Changed Reservations –
Sweetwater Inn and Spa is a small local Inn. We require a 14-day notice to cancel, (or to make a reservation change), for a full refund of your Deposit. If you must cancel or change your reservation less than 14-days of your scheduled arrival, or if you leave earlier than arranged, you are responsible for each night of your stay that we are unable to rebook.
Check In and Check Out –
Check-in time is from 4 pm to 6 pm. Check-out time is promptly at 11 am. Thank you! We appreciate your understanding to prepare the room for the next guest.
For late arrivals after 6 pm, please call the office for arrangements.
There is no smoking in any of our rooms. Smoking is limited to outside areas only. A charge for excessive cleaning and any lost income will be applied to guests smoking in their rooms.
We are happy to accommodate your pets at Sweetwater Inn. There is a fee of $30 per pet per night. Out of consideration for your surroundings and your fellow guests, we ask that you kindly observe the following policies:
- Please note that we only accept pet dogs, and there is a limit of 2 dogs per room.
- Please do not leave your pet alone in your room. Pets frequently become nervous in new surroundings and sometimes create damage or make unnecessary noise as a result.
- A pet sheet will be provided to cover your pet’s sleeping area, the bed or any other furniture your pet may climb on. We also provide a towel for wet and muddy paws.
- When walking on Sweetwater grounds, please keep your pet on a leash. We appreciate your pet being supervised at all times.
- A small shovel and garbage bin can be found next to the laundry room door. Please clean up after your pet.
- Please be courteous of our guests. Some people are allergic, afraid of or not used to animals.
In the unlikely event that your pet incurs damage, you will be charged for the actual cost for excessive cleaning, repairs and/or replacement.
Thank you for your cooperation.