Sweetwater Inn Policies
Rates quoted are for double occupancy. There is a fee of $30.00 for each additional guest per night. Children age four and under stay for free. Pet fee is $30.00 per pet per night.
Our rates are derived from low season Nov-April to high season May-October, weekday, weekends and holidays.
Weekend Reservations –
There is a two night minimum on weekends i.e Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday, and a three night minimum on major holidays: Valentine’s, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas/New years. Please call our Innkeeper to inquire about one night exceptions at 800-300-4140.
A deposit of one night plus tax is required to reserve your room. If your stay is one night only, the full amount will be taken as your deposit. Cash, VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Diners Club are accepted.
Cancellations & Changed Reservations –
Sweetwater is a small Inn. We must take our reservations and cancellations seriously. We require a fourteen-day notice to cancel or change your reservation for a refund of your deposit. If you must cancel or change your reservation within the two week period of your scheduled arrival, or if you leave earlier than arranged, you are responsible for each night of your stay that we are unable to rebook. A $35.00 service fee will apply to all changes or cancellations.
Check In and Check Out –
Check-in is from 3 pm to 6 pm. Check out is promptly at 11 am. Please let us know if you will be arriving early or late.
Smoking is limited to outside areas only. A charge for excessive cleaning and any lost income will be applied to guests smoking in their rooms.
We are happy to accommodate your pets at Sweetwater Inn. There is a fee of $30 per pet per night. Out of consideration for your surroundings and your fellow guests, we ask that you kindly observe the following policies:
- Please note that we only accept pet dogs, and there is a limit of 2 dogs per room.
- Please do not leave your pet alone in your room. Pets frequently become nervous in new surroundings and sometimes create damage or make unnecessary noise as a result.
- A pet sheet will be provided to cover your pet’s sleeping area, the bed or any other furniture your pet may climb on. We also provide a towel for wet and muddy paws.
- When walking on Sweetwater grounds, please keep your pet on a leash. We appreciate your pet being supervised at all times.
- A small shovel and garbage bin can be found next to the laundry room door. Please clean up after your pet.
- Please be courteous of our guests. Some people are allergic, afraid of or not used to animals.
In the unlikely event that your pet incurs damage, you will be charged for the actual cost for excessive cleaning, repairs and/or replacement.
Thank you for your cooperation.