Covid-19 Safe Practices & Policies
Dear Valued Guest:
Welcome to Sweetwater Inn and Spa! We appreciate that you have chosen our Inn for your Mendocino getaway.
Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guests, as well as our employees, retailers, restauranteurs, and residents during this time of COVID-19.
We are including a list of policies that we follow and require from each of our guests to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay healthy and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time in our history.
~ All of us at Sweetwater Inn and Spa.
- Sweetwater Inn has self-certified as a Mendocino Safe business, “committed to meeting or exceeding requirements of the Safe Business Operations Protocols Checklist put into place by the County of Mendocino to prevent the spread of COVID-19.” Please ask to see our certificate.
- Each of our employees has received extensive training in cleaning procedures, which includes the frequent disinfecting of all common touch areas such as counters, doors, floors, lamps, light switches, tables, chairs, couches, etc.
- You are welcome to enjoy our safe outdoor facilities which are regularly maintained.
- Each of our employees wears masks and gloves as required for the health and safety of all.
- At all times, we practice physical distancing, maintaining a 6 foot distancing from others, and wearing masks when this is not possible.
- During check-in, you will receive a sanitized room key, a welcome package that includes masks, hand sanitizer, and welcoming instructions to maximize your and others’ comfort and safety during your stay with us.
GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Each of our rooms are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized prior to guest arrival.
- We do not provide cleaning during your stay, unless requested. We welcome you to request any amenities and supplies that need to be replenished during your stay
- We request that guests wear a mask when within 6 feet with other guests and our staff. We ask all guests to practice physical distancing during check-in, while enjoying our property, and when interacting with other guests as well as our staff, local retailers, restauranteurs, and local residents.
- If you are not feeling well, we request that you notify us immediately so that we can reschedule your stay with us.
- If, while you are at the Inn, you become sick, we request that you notify us and make arrangements to return home.
- Please maintain communication with staff so that we can make your stay safe, pleasant, healthy, and leaving you wanting to come back soon!
PROTECT OUR COMMUNITY
As you may know, we have a small population with extremely limited medical services. We have been very fortunate to only have had very few cases. Any increase in the cases could easily overwhelm our capacity to treat patients.
Please help keep COVID19 from spreading by:
- Wearing a mask whenever indoors with other people, and whenever encountering other people outdoors.
- Frequently washing or sanitizing your hands especially when entering and exiting a building, shop, gallery, grocery store, or any indoor space.
- Practice social distancing, keeping 6 ft between you and others.
- Staying home if you feel ill and have symptoms associated with COVID19 such as cough, fever, or trouble breathing.
Thank you for helping to keep yourselves, other guests, our staff, and all of Mendocino Safe and Healthy!